Welcome to the St. Gianna Molla Guild of Northeast Wisconsin!
We are a chartered guild of the national Catholic Medical Association in the diocese of Green Bay, Wisconsin. This guild was formed, at the request of Bishop Ricken, in late 2012 and we held our inaugural mass and luncheon in Green Bay, WI on February 24, 2013. We hold regular educational and social events at various locations throughout the diocese. Our guild is open to physicians and other healthcare professionals, as well as anyone who is interested in current issues in healthcare as they relate to our Catholic faith.
Recent Blog Updates:
- [ARTICLE] Motherhood and Stem Cells: A Precious Connection August 29, 2014 - Timothy W. Houseal, Ph.D. John Paul II Medical Research […]
- SGMG Gets Local Attention Over Stance on Supreme Court Hobby Lobby Decision July 29, 2014 - CHECK THIS OUT! The SGMG gets local attention over sta […]
- Call To Action – Please Urge Your Senators To Oppose S. 2578 July 15, 2014 - July 14, 2014 Dear Friends, On June 30, the U.S. Suprem […]
- [Slides] Stem Cells & The Practice of Medicine Presentation by Timothy W. Houseal, Ph.D. July 10, 2014 -
- CMA Issues Statement on Supreme Court Hobby Lobby Decision July 3, 2014 - Dear Friends and Colleagues, As President of the St Gia […]